A Series of Twelve Views of the Principal Buildings in London.
- London: Lloyd Brothers & Co., Ludgate Hill, 1852.
Oblong folio, 12 hand coloured lithographed plates, after E. Walker. Preserved in original brown wrappers, housed in a later half leather tan coloured folder, with matching title label to upper cover. Plates include The New Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace.
Coloured plates in order:
1. The New Houses of Parliament
2. The Quadrant, Regent Street.
3. The Treasury, Whitehall.
4. The British Museum.
5. London Bridge, from above the bridge.
6. Buckingham Palace.
7. Greenwich Hospital.
8. General Post Office, St. Martin le Grand.
9. Westminster Abbey.
10. Royal Exchange and The Bank of England.
11. Trafalgar Square, with the National Gallery, and St. Martin's Church.
12. St. Paul's Cathedral, looking up Ludgate Hill.