Panoramic View round Regent's Park. From drawings taken on the spot by Rich. morris, Author of Essays on Landscape Gardening.
- London: Rudolph Ackermann, 1831.
- Abbey Life 523 (panoramas section), Bobins 880.
Small oblong 8vo, hand coloured aquatint panorama in 13 panels, folded into 8vo folder, street and place names printed beneath, folded and protected in original green cloth covers, section serving as title laid down on upper board, green cloth with mounted colour plate on upper board. In a green cloth solander box. Gilt title on a morocco label to box spine. A panorama of great beauty and delicacy it reflects to perfection Morris' essay on uniting picturesque effect with rural scenery; the stately terraces of Regent's Park gradually blending in with the scenery of the park itself.
Coloured plates in order:
1. Portland Place (cover title).
3. Little Primrose Hill / Primrose Hill.
6. Gloucester Gate / Strathern Villa / Gloucester Terrace / St. Katherine's Church & Hospital.
7. Cumberland Place / Cumberland Villas.
8. Chester Terrace.
9. Cambridge Terrace / Colosseum / Clergy Orphan School.
10. St. Andrew's Place / Park Square East / Park Crescent.
11. Park Square West / Ulster Terrace.
12. York Terrace.
13. Cornwall Terrace / Clarence Terrace.
14. Sussex Place / Hanover Terrace.