LE CAPELAIN, John.
Queen's Visit to Jersey September 3rd, 1846.
- Jersey: Philip Falle, 1847.
- Abbey Scenery 553; Bobins 674.
Folio, coloured lithographed title, plus 25 hand coloured lithographed plates mounted on card, dark straight-grained morocco, with ruled gilt panels to boards, lettered in gilt to upper board, spine with raised bands in gilt, gilt compartments etc, inner dentelles in gilt, all edges gilt; by Tarrant of High Holborn.
Coloured plates in order:
1. Title page. A Jersey Lane.
2. The arrival of the Royal Squadron.
3. Landing of Her Most Gracious Majesty & Prince Albert, on the South Pier, St. Heliers.
4. Her Majesty receiving the keys of Mont Orgueil Castle, Jersey.
5. The Platform and Keep of Mont Orgueil Castle, Jersey.
6. Re-embarkation of her Majesty & Prince Albert, Jersey.
7. Departure of the Royal Squadron.
8. Town, Fort & Harbour of St. Heliers.
9. Hermitage, Jersey.
10. St. Aubins Bay, Jersey.
11. Portelet Bay, Jersey.
12. St. Brelade's Church, Jersey.
13. St. Brelade's Bay, Jersey.
14. The Cornier Rocks, Jersey.
15. St. Ouen's Bay, Jersey.
16. Grosnez castle, Jersey.
17. Cave at Greve au Lancon, Jersey.
18. Plemont, Jersey.
19. Bonne Nuit Harbour, Jersey.
20. Bosley Bay, Jersey.
21. Role Bay, Jersey.
22. St. Catherine's Bay, Jersey.
23. Anne Port, Jersey.
24. Mount Orgueil Castle, Jersey.
25. Mont Orgueil Castle, Jersey.
26. Valley of Queen's Farm, Jersey.