DANIELL, Thomas and William.
Select Views of Windsor Castle.
- London: W. Daniell [and] Moon, Boys & Graves [ca. 1827].
- Abbey Scenery 355; Prideaux p. 333; Tooley 178; Bobins 634.
Folio, lithographed title, dedication to the King, 12 superb hand coloured aquatint plates, titles and imprints in pencil, issued without text, in later half calf in tan , blind-stamped border over lightly rubbed marbled boards. Fresh hinges and endpapers, bookplate of 'Norman R. Bobins' to front pastedown.
Coloured plates in order:
1. Windsor Castle from Eton.
2. Windsor Castle from near the Brocas Meadow.
3. Scene on the Virginia water.
4. View from the Round Tower, Windsor Castle.
5. Windsor Castle from the S.E.
6. Windsor Castle from the N.W.
7. The Long Walk from Windsor Park.
8. Windsor Castle from the Brocas Meadow.
9. The Quadrangle, Windsor Castle.
10. Glen in Windsor Park, near Bishopsgate.
11. Eton College.
12. The Royal Lodge, Windsor Park.