[Views in the Great Industrial Exhibition].
- [London: printed by and published by Dickenson Brothers, 1851].
- Abbey Scenery 251 (Dickenson's small er format work); National Portrait Gallery D16497 (plate 2) and D106670 (plate 3); OCLC 54269186 (1 copy).
- XL=elephant folio
Elephant folio, light brown 1/2 morocco over marbled boards, morocco label titled in gilt to upper board. Without title or or text, as issued, 4 hand coloured lithographs.
Coloured plates in order:
The Great Industrial Exhibition of 1851.
1. Plate 2. The Foreign Nave.
2. Plate 4. The Transept.
3. Plate 1. The Inauguration.
4. Plate 3. The British Nave.